SaratogaArtsFest Partner Programming Enhancement Grant
- 501 c iii organization
- paid Alliance contribution
- preference given to organizations which have presented programs in past SaratogaArtsFests
- organizations which have received a grant in the past must have completed and submitted a post-grant report
The program proposed in the application will:
- elevate festival profile
- enhance overall festival programming quality
- promote cultural tourism
- help build arts audiences
- contribute to the effectiveness and balance of overall festival
- increase accessiblity and arts awareness for ARTSPASS holders
- provide strong marketing potential
- increase the value of the ARTSPASS
- Failure to answer any application question could influence the decision of the committee.
- Applicants must be specific about the planned event or program.
- Partner Programming Enhancement grants make free admission for ARTSPASS holders possible, or if an additional fee beyond the ARTSPASS is required the need for this must be clearly outlined and reflected in the proposed program budget.
- Applications must clearly articulate how the funds will be used and what income might be generated above and beyond any grant (Partner enhancement grants are not meant to cover 100% of the cost of your event).
- Preference will be given to programs that are collaborations between arts organizations and/or provide interdiciplinary opportunities.
The Grant recipients agree to:
- present the program free or at reduced cost
- fund all programming costs not covered by their grant
- promote event with placement of SAF logo
- meet informational deadlines
- communicate any program adjustments with ArtsFest
- provide a post-event report
- prepare a qualitative statment including impact of event on the Partner organization