Ways to Get Involved
SaratogaArtsFest is a volunteer-led organization. We have three different levels of volunteer commitments. Read the descriptions and then complete the form below for the role that suits you best. We’ll be in touch to help you find the best spot for your talents.
“I’m looking for a substantial role! I’ve got ideas, experience, and commitment.”
Leadership Volunteers make a year-round commitment to the organization. As members of the Board of Directors or managers of specific areas related to festival planning, these volunteers have typically worked during previous festivals or have experience in a specialized area (arts management and production, marketing, non-profit accounting, fundraising, etc.).
“I’d like to take on an interesting short-term project for a few weeks or maybe a few months. I’m organized and I like behind-the-scenes work that gets results.”
Committee Volunteers can take on tasks ranging from something small (lasting only a few hours) to a larger role during the planning phase. Currently, we have openings on the Marketing/Promotions Team.
“I want to help during the festival weekend in June. I’m friendly, reliable, and like to assist the public.”
Ambassador volunteers provide assistance during SaratogaArtsFest weekend. They act as greeters in venues, as venue supervisors, or take on a variety of other tasks as needed during the weekend. The time commitment can be anywhere from two hours to all weekend.
This form will be sent to the appropriate volunteer coordinators, depending on your interest level.
Organizations & Businesses
- Design a storefront display
- Become a patron or sponsor (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Advertise in the Festival Book & Event Guide
- Develop a promotion or product that celebrates the arts
- Plan a give-away at your business
- Provide a festival-related discount to your customers or clients (Contact email@example.com)
- Sign up as an Ambassador volunteer
- Sign up as a Committee volunteer
- Become a patron or sponsor
- Get your team, place of worship, club, neighborhood, etc. to attend as a group
- E-mail your friends and colleagues about SaratogaArtsFest
- Become a fan of our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter